KT122 - AIM MXL2 dashboard kit for Ducati 749/999
KT122-MXL2 , AIM MXL2 dashboard kit for Ducati 749/999
The AIM MXL2 is a highly versatile dashboard / data logger with a host of features that have allowed us to create some 'Plug n Play' kits for bikes that have previously been impossible.
Specifically the older Ducati Superbike applications from the 749/999 through to the 848, 1098, 1198 which use the standard dashboard as an ECU input module for certain very important sensor inputs.
The versatile CAN structure of the MXL2 coupled with a Microtec M197 ECU** means we can bring these bikes fully up to date.
We are also able to build kits for bikes without an M197 ECU but these must have the immobiliser disabled, the starter directly wired, and it will not be possible to capture as many data channels.
- Fully Plug N Play - No re-wiring of any kind
- Dedicated mount bracket with AV mounts
- Supplied with all extra sensors needed for the ECU
- Additional expansion connector for Fork, Shock and brake pressure sensors (not supplied in this kit), ask for details on these add-ons
- GPS for lap timing and predictive lap data
- Data download into Race Studio 2 analysis software
- Alarms for battery level, oil pressure, water temperature and Neutral as well as multiple shift lights
- Fully re-programmable to allow for user adjustments
- Download by USB or WiFi
- Compatible with the AIM video system
- ** Microtec M197 ECU is not included in this kit, please see accessories below
- This kit is for race bike only where the lights and turn signals are not needed.
- Due to the location of the MXL dashboard connectors it will be necessary to make some physical modifications to the standard or aftermarket fairing support brackets
- This kit may be applied on road bikes where the dash also controls the turn signals and headlights. Use the options above to select these extra functions.